WF-1000XM3 New Firmware
Sony is pleased to announce a firmware update to its industry-leading noise cancelling wireless WF-1000XM3 headphones.
This new 2.0.2 firmware includes features that allow:
- Amazon Alexa support
- Volume control via the headset
- Visible battery level of the charging case in the Sony | Headphones Connect app
The firmware is downloadable from 26th November from the Headphones Connect app.
System requirements for WF-1000XM3 new firmware
- Android device (v5.0 or later) / Android device (V5.0 or later) / iOS device (iOS 11.0 or later).
NOTE: If you are using iOS 13.1, please update to iOS 13.2 or later and then perform the update.
- Active Internet connection.
- The latest version of the “Sony | Headphones Connect (v6.0.0 or later)” application must be installed.
- The headphones must be connected to your Android or iOS device.
For more information or help please do not hesitate to contact us at 7000 8111 or to leave your request on our online contact form.
See more about the Sony industry-leading noise cancelling wireless headphones here:
Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date with all of our latest news!