Introducing Sony Music Center
Sony Music center allows users to:
- connect to multiple Sony audio devices and use the Music Center as a remote control
- choose from various audio sources (multiple apps)
- control playback and settings
- enjoy Hi-Res Audio playback
Sony Music Center is the ideal hub to create the perfect listening environment, and getting the most out of your Sony audio products.
The Sony Music Center Android app is available in the Google Play Store.
The iOS version is available on iTunes.
How to add speakers and other audio devices in the Music Center app
Adding speakers and other audio devices to the Music Center app is simple. Make sure you are running the latest version of the Music Center app on your mobile device or tablet, then add them through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
IMPORTANT: In order to use the Music Center network connection with your audio devices, they must be:
- Compatible audio devices (speakers/sound bars/AV receivers, etc.).
- Updated to the latest firmware (software) available
- Connected, through Wi-Fi, to the same wireless network as your mobile device or tablet.
Just make sure your mobile device or tablet, and your audio devices, are on the same Wi-Fi network.
The devices should then be added automatically to Music Center.
Using Bluetooth, please follow the pairing procedure:
- Open the Music Center and tap on the + sign as you see below:
- Then, choose whether to connect automatically to the audio device using the NFC technology, or go through the manual Bluetooth pairing procedure in order to pair your device with your mobile device or tablet. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your devices should now be properly added to your Music Center app and should display when you go to the Speaker & Group.
For more information or help please do not hesitate to contact us at 7000 8111 or to leave your request on our online contact form.